Since its founding more than 65 years ago, the State of Israel has not known one day of peace. Israel's enemies have sought to use all available means to destroy and demoralize it: from military invasions to terrorism to economic and cultural boycotts. The Jewish State now faces a new and growing threat. A global campaign of delegitimization tries to demonize Israelis, deny its government the right to defend its citizens, and subject the country to a double-standard not applied to any other state.
- Ideological roots of this campaign.
- Ten reasons why this campaign is immoral and hinders peace.
- Why the Palestinian Authority is also against this campaign.
- How the UN is a leader in this campaign.
- How the press plays a part in this campaign.
Those behind this campaign use a variety of means to advance their agenda.
- They stage provocations designed to cause violence and embarrass Israel in the public arena.
- They use the voting dynamics of international organizations like the UN to pass resolutions against Israel that do not reflect the facts on the ground.
- Increasingly, they are targeting Christians and other faith communities with false and misleading information.
In the face of this campaign, IsraelAnswers.com provides a platform for dispelling the myths and spreading the truth about Israel.